Friday, November 9, 2012

And I'm Still Here..

I was just looking back all my old posts, and the most recent one gets me. I stayed in my hometown. Never went back to Georgia. I guess I'm fickle like that.

Lauren is almost two. It's less than 4 months away, and I am terrified. She is growing up too fast, I'm not ready. Soon she'll be in college, then I will be a grandma. Too much.. :)

I'm getting ahead of myself. Two isn't that old, yet.


I'm spending all my free time reading. Every book I can get my hands on. I must be making the people at Amazon incredibly rich. Whoever invented the Kindle is a freaking GENIUS.

The rest of my time is spent in a whirlwind of blocks and rubber ducks, baths and dirty diapers, naps and bottles of milk, and work. Work is definitely my least favorite.

And with that being said. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, and Lauren is asleep. That's where I am headed, finally. Goodnight, Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment