Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So Many Amazing...

... SHOES. What else? This close to the holidays definitely has everyone looking for a sale here or a bargain there. And I swear, Amazon is where it's at. I think I about fell in love with half of what I found today. I love a good deal, so I picked my size, and set the price limit to $25, and look what I found!!


I love purple! And these are only $10.99!

These are only $21.79!
 
I love the combination of colors here! $18.99!

These are a great holiday shoe, the color and wave design would compliment any LBD! $16.97!
And I am not usually a fan of the wedge, but these are pretty awesome. $14.99!
 
 
 
All these shoes are about 8 dollars in shipping, each. And that's not bad, unless you wanted to buy them ALL, which I do. :) If you want to go looking for them, they are on Amazon, they are Sheik Shoe brand. And I Loooooove them!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment