Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OMG Shoes!


So how can I forget how much I LOVE to blog about shoes! Here are some fabulous finds for today!





Here we have Sherine by ShoeDazzle. I love love love these. Everyone should own a pair of dazzling glitter heels, especially this close to the holidays!

Description: Glittery fabric peep-toe pump with beveled platform and studded heel accents
Inside Heel Height: 5"
Fit: True to size
Color: Metallic
Price: $43.95 with free shipping





Here we have the lovely and understated Graziela, also by ShoeDazzle. I love these almost as much as Sherine. I am a huge fan of the Nude colors, especially in fall, and I love that these go great with pretty much everything. I can't wait to add these to my collection!
 

Description: Glossy platform pump with lace-up embellishment and signature pink sole
Inside Heel Height: 4.25"
Fit: True to size
Color: Nude
Price: $39.95 with free shipping


I would also like to mention, probably my FAVORITE thing about ShoeDazzle, is the variety of sizes they offer. Including 9.5! It's usually incredibly hard for me to find a shoe that fits me well. And I love that they have them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment